To provide the Service, Hengam collects, maintains, and processes information about the Client and his/her Visitors. It also provides its customers with useful and comparable data processing based on its Clients and their Visitors and Stores.
As we have no direct relationship with your customers and Visitors and any other third parties you added to the Shopify apps created by Hengam, you are solely responsible for informing them about the information collected and making sure you have the appropriate permission for us to collect and process information about those individuals.
1. Information Collected
Information You Provide to Us
We collect and maintain certain information you provide directly to us when subscribing to Shopify apps created by Hengam or installing the application to your Store or using the Service. The information we collect may include your personal and/or company name, telephone number, email address, postal address, your Visitors’ information, and other information you choose to provide. Also, any email or message you send us will be saved. This data will be used to communicate with you and provide service and information and other interactions with you. You may also create some texts and content within the Service to provide a better experience for your visitors. All your content produced within the Service will be kept in Hengam’s CRM and will be used to provide the Service to you.
Information Collected Automatically
When you subscribe to the Service or install one of Hengam’s Shopify apps on your Store, Service is automatically able to access certain types of information that we may collect, save, and process continuously:
- Information of your Store which is accessible from your Shopify account:
- Shop resource: the Store’s general settings and information, including name, domain, currency, language, location, and contact email address
- Products: the Store’s product catalog, including details on each product variant, titles, descriptions, prices, images, and collections;
- Orders: the store’s orders including details of the customer, their cart, and any transactions;
- Storefront: the store’s themes, including all files, pages, texts, assets, and script tags.
- Information about you or your Visitors:
- Device Information: We may collect certain information about the devices you use or your Visitor uses with the Service, including such data as unique device identifiers, device brand, and model, device name, push notification identifiers, Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, time zone, language, and browser types.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how people use the Service or Store. This data may include Service usage times, visited pages, clicked links, ordered products, page view times, and linked IPs. We may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services by redirecting links or through other means.
- Location Information: We may also automatically collect your physical location if you choose to enable your computer or mobile device to send us location information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Information: For commercial purposes and personalized services, the permission of setting cookies is taken from you and these cookies will be placed on your computer which, among other uses, allow you to sign in to your Account in a browser and maintain an identified browsing session with Hengam’s apps.
2. Use of Information
- We use the collected information in order to provide the Service, improve its features, and develop new features such as the following purposes:
- To process requests or transactions you initiate by accessing or using the Service;
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends in order to improve the Service, or to improve your experience with the Service, for example by providing personalized content, features, or advertisements for you or your Visitors;
- To verify your identity or your Visitors’ identity, in order to protect your privacy and keep data protected;
- To link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs or provide you with better services;
- To detect, investigate, and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We may also analyze the collected information, provide and publish some charts and statistics with commercial usages for public use, or publish their results in a targeted and usable way for various institutions or businesses, and present them to their owners. We may also use this information to develop other services. All of these usages are with fully protecting your and your Vistors’ privacy Without any Personal Information being made available or traceable to others. Therefore, except in cases of legal and judicial requirements, we never provide or sell information that can be identified as belonging to who (you or one of your users) to others.
3. Protecting, Securing, and Sharing Information
Data security is of great importance to us. All Personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
To protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via any of Hengam’s apps. Therefore If password access is required for certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We endeavor to do our best to protect your Personal Data. However, the transmission of information over the internet is not always perfectly secure and is done at your own risk, and we will not be liable in the case of any unauthorized access to the data which was not directly caused by data leakage or disclosure from inside of our storages.
Personal Information collected through the Service will never be shared with others, except in the following cases:
- With your consent: When you give us consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
- In response to legal process or a request for information: If we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, we may share your Personal Information with appropriate individuals in such cases:
- Applying any applicable law, rule, regulation, or court judgment
- Applying Terms of Service that can be applied for inspections or detecting violations
- In order to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies
- to protect the rights, property, and safety of Hengam, our users, or others, which is necessary or allowed due to regulations.
- Inside the Company: Employees of Hengam whose job responsibilities require access to Personal Information are provided with such access and will use it solely to provide service and support to Clients, and these employees are subject to strict rules on the protection and confidentiality of information.
Sharing Non-Personal Information
We may publish Non-Personal Information in different formats, or share them with our partners, such as publishers, advertisers, business owners, and researchers. For example, we may share some statistics related to the price of goods, the frequency and stock of goods in different places, the number of visits to different goods or stores, or provide statistics from them to others.
4. Storing and Deleting of Information
All information collected in Hengam is always securely stored and will be kept as long as it is required to provide the Service and improve it or other uses listed in the Terms.
We provide our Clients to respond directly to data subject requests to access, transfer, rectify or erase their personal data, or to restrict or object to the processing of their personal data.
If you contact us at our official email addresses to request something about your Personal Information, we may require you to submit additional information necessary to verify your identity and status as an EU data subject and we will respond to your request directly within 30 days after identity verification.
If we are processing your personal data based upon the lawful ground of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent for such processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it is withdrawn. To withdraw consent, email us at our support email address.
If you stop using the Service, unless you request deletion of your Personal Information, we may hold your Personal Information forever after a Client stops using the Service.
5. Changes in business ownership and control
7. DPA and GDPR Subject Rights
If you reside in the European Economic Area or Switzerland (collectively the “EU”), we note that we are processing your information and we rely on the following lawful grounds under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to process (collect, store, and use) your Personal Information:
- When it is necessary for the performance of a contract;
- our or a third party’s legitimate business interest;
- your consent.
Always you will be given options to restrict our use of Data or to access them That may include the following:
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your store’s account data held by Hengam
- You have the right to withdraw the consent necessary to collect and use your data at any time.
- You have the right for your data to be deleted from the servers and databases of Hengam
- You can control your data due to the policies described in section 4.
- You may decline to submit information through the Service or restrict our access to data, or it may be restricted at your browser’s settings, and so we may not be able to provide all or a portion of the Service to you.
Security of your data is under the policies of section 3.
Hengam may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. Before that, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies, and you should get this consent from your Visitors. Cookies are used to improve your experience of using the Service and to improve our range of products and services. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser and you can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however certain features of the Service may not function fully or as intended.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our sites are not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain their personal information without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
This Policy may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reﬂect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent notice on this site to notify you of any signiﬁcant changes to our Policy and indicate at the bottom when it was most recently updated.